Monday, December 13, 2004

bah.

i am presently scratching the two !@$% mosquito bites on my foot.. will someone do the scratching for me? *pretty please?* cuz its driving me crazy. and don't bother giving me all the jazz that my blood is sweet or that i stink..

i started work today.. and i have mixed feelings about my job. i was utterly convinced that i hated it..i was silently screaming for a knight in shining armour to rescue me from oblivion, obscurity and bordom. but then after awhile.. i realized that the people are nice...so-n-so was just crappin so much, teachin us ways to slack and fully utilize your pay..and then.. there just might be more reason for me to stay. and so i continue tml and i'll just take things a step at a time. i suppose the main comfort i'll get is that i'm earning money and not wasting my time totally.

and where in the world is my UCAS card?! did ___even post it?! or did the evil postal monster eat it up!!! urgh... don't screw my future..

flor: you're not supposed to be rubbin it in! you're my friend!!! ahh... hey aunty.. when can we go out??

wen at 8:19 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment