Monday, December 27, 2004

greetings from port dickson

sitting in the train listening to norah jones as i see the landscape whizz by me, its an experience i can only describe as surreal. I just saw RJ go by me... just that i'm on the other side. not on campus listening to the noisy train chug by with its deafening blow of the horn. i'm in it now. the other side looking in. looking in on school life [uniformed one]. somewhat as if i've crossed a threshold in my life, ready for another. i'm sleepy but i don't feel like sleeping. i want to soak it all in. i felt like i was back in the 60s in the railway station and for a 1st timer on a train, i pretty much feel like a backpacker goin to rought it out, just that i'm on my way to a beach resort.

there's something poignant, even romantic about trains.. some colonial flavour, charm and romance left in it. [not like those insane trains in india, courtesy of the amazing race]

you are the light on the dark side of me, making all the shadows disappear from my heart


me: hey, they changed network already
dad[straightfaced]: yea, maxim!
me: eh... its maxis..

- what i wrote on a notebook yesterday in the train..

i'm at the resort at the moment and its really gorgeous. the shower is an outdoor concept, the 4 poster beds big and nice with soft nettings by the side.. and lettin it down only makes me feel like a princess.. went to the gym,sauna and pool yesterday. and while in the pool this little boy walked past and he was soooo excited to say hi and bye to us... running to us.. and waving and takin a pic with us with his mum's cam.
k.. i'll be back with more.. but i can only describe this place at nite as romantic.. big time. *melt* the band at the lounge. the sea breeze....

wen at 10:48 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment