Saturday, December 11, 2004

i'm walking on sunshine.

sentosa was a blast yesterday.. previous attempts to get to sentosa all fell through.. one with wing, one with the 409-ers..so i dragged justin with me yesterday.
the sun was perfect for tanning.. the only problem was i now have my finger print on my chest cuz i was happily lying in the sun and one white patch on my arm... becuz justin's arm was on mine.. bah... so now my tan is horridly uneven. actually, i'm pink.. even my feet are pink. the water was cool and really inviting.. nice break from feeling sweaty and oily from the mat. only thing was it was really muddy and sandy.. i don't want to know whats underneath. pity there were no hot babes n hunks to look at though, just a whole bunch of army guys, and teenagers.. one day, i'll have a car and a beautiful dog and we'll go to the beaches at sentosa and play there... *wishful thinking*
i pigged out like crazy... the noodles my mum cooked, oreos, bread and tuna.. (i love tuna by the way, esp the chili one).. not to mention dinner at newton: stingray, satay, sotong, sambal kangkong, hokkien mee... then dessert at haagen daaz.. i'm goin to get fat and put back all the weight i lost when i was sick man..

by the way, i got a job doing filing at singapore health promo board.. but i don't think i can stick on for long.. i'll be bored to death.. will be on a look out for jobs which really cater to my interest and not do some manual repititive job. i wish i could work at spca.. but its tooo far for me. and sadly i start work on monday.. 830-530..

in any case, i caught alexander the other day and was sorely disappointed. too much fighting for me and i got really restless.. besides it was nothing but the escapades of some guy.. collin farrell failed to hold my interest for long.. he ceased to be hot after awhile and then there was no more hot guys.. gee alexander can't hold a candle to brad pitt and eric bana in troy. even angelina jolie was not hot after awhile. sure she was exotic and all.. but that started to rub me off the wrong way.

wen at 10:11 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment