Tuesday, December 07, 2004

tequila sunrise

prom came and went and it proved to be more fun than i had expected. everyone looked so absolutely gorgeous and as usual everyone was more caught up with photo taking than anything else. sadly, my camera batt had to die on me. it didn't help that i had bought the wrong batteries earlier on.argh. talk about being blur.went to do my hair at shunji matso earlier on in suntec with jinni.. and i absolutely loved it. i really didn't wanna take all the pins out of my hair.
and so the nite was spent eating.. to ensure that our money was not wasted; a corny n lame MC; the absolutely wonderful prom king(whom i salute for having the guts to do what he did) and the gorgeous prom queen; flashes of lights; not sleeping at all; feeling absolutely wonderful just walking into the ritz to look at justin's room then enjoying my wonderful hotel room; and then being the only patrons at conrad's coffee house at 5 am together with lydia....
and i spent practically the whole day lazing in bed cuz we only had to check out of conrad at 6, getting up only to walk over to milennia walk for lunch. this is life.
washing the RJ prom chop off my hand in the shower also meant the end of my life in RJ and i couldn't help but feel a tinge of sadness. for all the grouses, complains, heartache and tears the past 2 years, i'll miss everyone and everything. all of a sudden, there's really nothing definite placed in front of me. the future is all a blur. everyone is ready to go soon.. the guys to NS, the rest to uni..
on another note, chalet was really fun.. considerin it was my first time staying over after such a long time... was really nice just hanging out with everyone.

*photo album on the right*

wen at 1:36 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment