Saturday, January 15, 2005

show me the money and time

the rest of the photos -here-.
my last post is terribly disjointed but i suppose its just an accurate reflection of a zonked out mind of mine.

its a bright sun shiny day but i'm feeling terribly lethargic. i don't wanna move this sorry ass of mine. but i need to do something about all the pigging out the past few days. to atone for my sinning, i'm going to the gym later on in the day..and run like some insane hamster[ i really look like one in some of my photos]its terribly hard work, just to keep away all those horrible fats.

ever since i started working, i find myself starting to wish that i had 48 hours in a day. i have so many things that i wanna do but i can't find the time. i either find myself too lazy to do anything or the weekend simply can't fit all the activities that i wanna do. and i think i'm becoming a horrid scrooge.. i've such a pathetic sum of money in my bank account that i absolutely refuse to touch it. drawing out 50 bucks yesterday and another 10 to topup my fare card was absolutely heart wrenching. i can just forsee myself guarding my account with those beady eyes.then again maybe not.. when i have 10 thousand in my account 50 bucks would be like peanuts..then again.. i'll just wait for my account to grow. bah.

wen at 1:09 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment