Saturday, January 29, 2005

softie n big gulp.

i'm such a softie at heart i wonder sometimes if oneday i'll just melt and evaporate. emotional you may call me. but i cry at the smallest things. i cried during finding neverland. there was no big conflict,no heart wrenching romeo-juliet romance.. just the simple innocence of a small boy mingled with a glimmer of adulthood in him that tugged at my heartstrings.
i'm such a softie that i just go awww when my friend tells me what he told a girl.. which really isn't me. shucks.. and i'm only a 3rd party. someone toughen me up a little please.
and softie doesn't just mean melting at sweet things but seriously i think it applies to my immune system as well. the air in the filing room in ttsh is just full of evil germs and probably a whole colony of dust mites. everytime i'm in there i start to have a runny nose and feel absolutely lousy. thats probably why i'm down with a mild cold and which just happens to happily spoil my plans for gym. after surviving tonsilities during the As, i've become humjee... i'm making sure i rest and not fall sick again. as my mum says, i'm falling sick every 2-3 months. bah.
thank goodness being a softie and melting easily doesn't mean disintegrating in the swimming pool. i havn't been swimming seriously for donkey years.. since pri school if i'm not wrong. my flirtations with pool water have always been you know.. just play. so now what i'm left with is a pair of kid's goggles from pri school which unfortunately isn't all that water savvy.. it lets in pool water. and i feel so unfit.. gettin all so breathless in the pool.i probably swallowed quite a bit of ater. oh bah. and my last foray into public pools left me with the impression that they had strong sterile chlorine smells and dirty water.. thankfully not.
i've taken to doin crunches and what not in a desperate attempt to rid myself of a tummy.. ah woe to those who love appearances.

wen at 10:07 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment