Tuesday, February 08, 2005

happy CNY

i'm a firm believer of the economic theory "supply creates demand". pity i never appreciated it during my JC days but now its like the gospel truth to me. cuz my mind keeps drifting to those new year goodies in the kitchen and in the living room whenever i'm bored. discipline.discipline.bah. which i'm quite lacking. proof is in the way i stuffed my face after gymming this morning. seriously it just nullifies the whole thing.
its CNY eve and the past few days have been an endless slew of spring cleaning. or rather my parents were a whirlwind about the house. my dad even took leave just to do spring cleaning.*salute*dinner later and tml and all i can see is myself pigging out... haha. but yea the angbows are good too. helps that i'm feeling a little short on cash at the moment.
its a sultry hot afternoon and this is an incredibly inane post. bah.

wen at 4:54 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment