Thursday, February 10, 2005

lets wine and dine

the chinese new year holiday bug has gotten to me. i've been stoning quite abit at home since i don't go visiting all that much and it doesn't mean that i've been putting my time to good use. the weather is just to warm to do anything and i believe my brain has atrophied. so i've been just whiling my time away at home doing nothing and trying hard to go easy on the pineapple tarts. dinner the past 2 nights has been good. lots of good food. esp last nite where i was being force fed.. well almost. i wasn't free from it even in my cousin's room playing with his xbox and happily kicking ass. red wine.. yoghurt drink... pineapple tarts.. didn't help that he proclaimed with much glee that he wanted to see me get nice and fat. !@$#!..
gonna visit my gran later on in the afternoon then see lim off at the airport... *sniffles*wish i didn't have to.

wen at 11:39 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment