Wednesday, February 02, 2005

love to give

it's sad how relationships are so fragile. how people drift apart when they don't see each other for long periods of time.first you start to forget how they speak, then you forget the way they look.. then if time is long enough you start to forget how they made you feel. then very soon they are just shadows. figures you know you once came across.
i love my girlfriends. every single one of them. i love them for everything they've done for me, for being themselves and just being those girlfriends i know i'll never be able to replace. i can't put everything in words so all i'm saying is a big thank you and a hug.
so it was really nice meetin up with the girls even though it was a short one.
------
i need cash since i have a feeling my current pay isn't enough to support my lifestyle. transport is a sucker... shopping which i've really been controlling. *i promise* presents.. food, attempting to save and build up my pathetic savings account since i started a new personal one from scratch just this year.
and i've been so inspired to take up dance classes since i watched shall we dance.. yes i'm doing it even though i have 2 left feet. i'll prove my detractors wrong.. even if it means embarrasing myself.. provided my enthusiasm lasts long enough to get myself into a class..

wen at 10:57 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment