Friday, February 04, 2005

what a girl wants...

seeing eric bana in the trailer for black hawk down[which i attempted to watch on screens but got thrown out cuz i wasn't 16 yet] just activated the vava voom part of my brain. cuz he's sooo hot. i've got a thing for guys in uniform.
but guys in the free weight section of the gym are a different matter all together. they're scary. today, i ventured into what was out of bounds to me before to pick up a pathetic dumbell and felt so self consious. in a way that i looked at myself in the mirror and felt so scrawny like a toothpick. all the other guys were big, rather buff (which is kinda relative) and tan..all of which i am not. if any one of them sat on me.. i think i'll be flatter than pancake. being on a personal basis one on one with a big guy is cool.. but not when there's like a whole bunch of them.. its like i'm encroaching on their territory. ah.. and i find new land.

oh and i saw my lower sec pe teacher while running around the stadium today... she was coaching the national girls soccer team i think. i just didn't have the guts to go up to say hi.she probably wouldn't have remembered who i was anyway.but it was pretty cool seeing gals doing stuff that guys do..

and i spy new year goodies with my little eye.. so the pigging out has begun. i sneaked 2 pineapple tarts. and its only the start.
-----
listening to 'smile' while walking in and i suddenly just felt like dancing under the stars.. i can't do much abt the romantic in me and neither can i do much abt the little gal in me. i bought this box of pooh plasters today and i realized that every single plaster in the box has a different design. the one that didn't manage to stick on my palm landed up on my discman. i really couldn't bear to throw it away. it was waaay to cute. the same way i wanna watch heffalump. yes.. people roll your eyes.

wen at 10:29 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment