Wednesday, March 23, 2005

all u people

am feeling tired now..
can't bother with attempting to either read or study my basic theory. [yes i know everyone in the world has moved on]maybe it was the work out i had earlier on.. or maybe i just woke up early this morning. bah. moving my arse.. be it taking a slow jog or even playin with weights[comparatively to those beefed up guys].. i'm happy. and did i mention that you get to meet interesting ppl. no (un)fortunately there have been no cute people coming up to me wanting me number. i've been meeting middle aged people. yes. when i ran at the reservoir last year, i met this bunch of regular uncles who could run circles around the average guy and more or less said hi each time i saw them. then i met this aunty at the gym just the other day. it was her first time there n was eager for company. and then on the track i meet (guess who) another 2 very interesting middle aged corny guys

"hey lets go drink johnny walker..."
"nah.. more like johnny jogger you mean.."
hurhur.

they were sweet enough to ask me to continue jogging when i stopped to check my sadly busted toe (which got nicked the nite before when i kicked my arm chair accidentally)

" hey.. we left the first lane open specially for you"
me: " yea.. how honoured"
"see, you smile and then you get more stamina to run!" [pleased with themselves]
*shakes my head n grins*
and just before i run off..
"don't believe us.. we're con men.. we con you!"

and so u have the nice people and then there are some who are downright rude. some people who have no cow sense to move into the mrt carriage so poor souls down have to run n make a flying leap past the doors, just short of doing a dau pok on someone else. and then there was this girl who acted like someone died and made her the queen.. shoving her way through ppl asking them to "move it". what the.. some people who look on impassively when someone's luggage falls off the airport trolley onto my foot. so ok.. i suppose i look like superwoman.. 2 bags on my foot wouldn't hurt a wee bit. so being superwoman, i single handedly put back the bags on the trolley. bi-atches.
i suppose i would classify my interview under the latter category. ok he's not rude. he's not mean. he was just being pushy.. and irritating. and prob enjoying it. it probably was his modus operandi in any case.. well kudos to you cuz i'm not sure if i pissed them off..

2 more weeks to singing " my bonny lies over the ocean..."

wen at 10:57 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment