Monday, March 28, 2005

hold me tight

i have absolutely no idea why i was so bummed about being home alone last night while my parents were out at a wedding dinner. it seemed that i was back to when i was a kid, crying when my parents were out and my then-maid's entertainment waned and lost its effect on me. i truely felt sorry for myself. [i know i know, i must be sounding pathetic] guess solitude isn't such a good idea for a person like me. i need company. i'm not one who can survive out there on her own. i can't imagine wanting to live alone.even if parents get on your nerves at times, its still company. even if you spend half the time in the room doing your own stuff, somehow its still comforting to know that there's someone just a walking distance away. at least i feel this way.

i recall writing a GP essay about solitude being good for the soul. thats some bull. solitude is good only for short periods of time.not when its late at night esp . i hate huge crowds yet i loathe long periods of being alone. but i love one on one tete-a-tetes and cosy group gatherings.

sometimes i feel so dependent on people. and emotional to boot. sometimes i feel so selfish wanting all those i love to be always around me. but i know that everyone has their own lives to lead, dreams to pursue, futures to create. meeting up is made all the more difficult. meetings made all the more precious.

wen at 11:10 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment