Monday, April 04, 2005

i can see clearly now

i could possibly rant more about today.. the weather, horrible freaking S*U office which no one bothers to answer the phone the entire day( they actually call me telling me that i've got an interview tmr and then will send a mail to me after that.. but nooo... nothing comes. i swear i'll scream if they forget about me when i walk in tmr. )working ot, not being able to go to the gym and to cap it all off having a rather disturbing bus ride home.
for starters, there was this old ah pek who was constantly clearing his throat and then proceeding to spit on the floor of the bus.. then he'll use his slippers to rub it around.. in some futile hopeful attempt at making less obvious.... erm. and there was this fat uncle behind the first one.. and when i mean fat he was fat.. [before i proceed, let be reiterate that i've nothing against varied body sizes] but he was sitting on one seat and having his feet up on the other next to him looking akin to the sleeping buddha.. unfortunately without the joviality about him. i could possibly try not to stare if he didn't proceed to dig his nose.. my goodness.. that did it for me.. i faced the both of them with my back. how can anyone allow such horrific people be on a public bus??? who knows but boogers are around on the seat or what spit is under the seat..

but i think i should count my blessings instead. to feel warmth and love on such a cold dreary day. to have warm home cooked lunch personally delivered by him to my office and then coming home at the end of the day to a nice yummy warm dinner courtesy of my mum. be thankful for the little things that make a difference.

wen at 8:51 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment