Thursday, April 14, 2005

listen..

decisions decisions decisions. when will we ever be free.
i don't want to regret this decision .this move. it concerns everything and anything.
but i just gave them an outright no .. tell them that teaching is not wat i really want. save me the trouble going through all the tests and interview. give the place to someone who deserves it more than me. give it to someone who really has the passion and the drive. and not someone like me who seems to be just deliberating over it like it is just another option for me.like a kiasu singaporean wanting the best of everything. holding on to every single option.making sure as many doors are open as possible. but i shall not waste their time.

its not my calling at this point of time. i wish i had it in me to say that i am willing to commit myself to education. but i don't.not now.i don't want to go into something half heartedly. its unfair to all parties involved.
give this to someone who will teach wholeheartedly.

i was deliberating earlier on and its not one of my top choices of future paths.. below my SMU double degree which was offered to me.
i'm closing one of my possible options now.to spare myself the agony. to know for sure where i want to head in life. if i were to take up business/law i can go back to teaching if i want to in the future.. but not the other way round..

i may look like the teacherly sort, but i don't feel it in my heart.

wen at 11:32 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment