Monday, April 04, 2005

stop it you wet sod

monday morning looked like a scene out of constantine. pitch black skies, thunder, then rain spattering on my office window blurring the defined lines of buildings outside.you wonder whats going to happen next..the temperature in the office seems to be in the sub 20s. so many people are not around today.. my boss, jennifer and a bunch of other people. thats the only reason why i'm using the com at the moment. they all seemed to pick the right day to be on leave. such a gloomy clammy day.. who will want to be out? I'm not even in the mood for anything. its not the monday blues. its the monday greys. hurhur. perhaps the big breakfast at macs has been the only thing vaguely happy. even though it was breakfast alone. and the best thing is that i didn't even bring an umbrella to work. i stupidly took it out of my bag last night. *grumble mumble*

well, he's sending lunch that he cooked over for me. seems like something a house hubby would do. but yea.. something happier on this sucky monday. [and yes, in a show of appreciation i finished every single bit of it. so now i'm doubly stuffed. on top of a mac's big breakfast]thanks!

the weekend has been quite ok.. planning to mooch around tangs cafe on sat nite which ended up into a pigging out session followed by a 10-min-in-each-shop-whirwind-window shopping-cuz they are closing- shopping experience. then it was supper at newton with him.. why do i always attract the wrong attention. looking innocently for the pau shop i like ended up with being asked by one of the store uncles:

"piao liang, ni zai zao se mo? zao ren?zao chi? zao wei zi? gao su wo.. wo bang ni zao"
no thanks dude..


Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

wen at 12:34 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment