Thursday, May 19, 2005

mum knows best

the weather is nuts. always frickin hot before it starts to pour.

I feel like a mummy... not that it will be much of a surprise to those who know me from my rgs days.. always nagging at people esp in the psl room.

I'm so damn proud of my babe FLORRINe Ng.. still reeling from the excitement, i think i even forgot to congratulate you last night. you're the GAL!and remember what you promised alright.. i'm hoping they're generous and give u much moolah.

so this mummy is proud of her darling... and yet she's worrying about another 2..

my student is having her exam today and i worry for her.. she can't fail math end of the year otherwise she'll get retained.. she was so earnest and cute when she told me last night that her class is sorta condemned and black marked to be retained at the end of the year.. it'll be so sad to let her be one of those unfortunate souls. I don't wanna drop her.. so i'm gonna continue tutoring her as long as i can.. gotten attached to her.. haiz.. got a soft spot for her..

my army boy is having ippt today and he's been having a nasty cough so i'm worried about him.. this is so mum-ish.. worrying about what he's shoving down his throat.. what to do to get rid of his cough..

i'm such a mum.

wen at 9:17 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment