Tuesday, May 24, 2005

what i've learnt..

from star wars:
1. the saddest thing ever has to be the betraal of those you trust and love the most.
2. karma. everything comes full circle. at least i believe in that.
3. everything happens for a reason. the reason being you.
4. i'm still horribly enamoured with obi wan. i was upset with the whole drama between him and anakin.
5. lit has not left me. i keep thinking... ho ho.. irony. juxtaposition. themes.
and i sit there wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

from misc events:
1. i think that the faith, confidence and expectations people have in you can be a double edged sword.
2. never plan too much cuz what you end up getting might be more that what you expect.
3. my heart speaks to me more than my head.

wen at 10:25 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment