Sunday, June 19, 2005

melt

fathers' day lunch was at MELT world cafe:

some people are such assholes and the only thing that stopped me from turning around and giving them a piece of my mind was pure politeness. i didn't want to make a scene.
But should anyone feel a need to say something, please say it to my face and not make snide remarks by my side. talk about who is being a typical singaporean. too humjee to tell it to my face.
to set the record straight, there was a big group of people who were queueing up to get into the cafe and i didn't know that this couple weren't part of them since both of them walked into the queue with me at the same time.
and by doing so i moved with the queue and so did they..
so I became the typical singaporean who cuts queues...
puh-lease, who the hell wants to cut queue when i have a reservation already. anyway they don't/won't read this, so why bother.

anyway, the food was good and my my.. the desserts were mind boggling. I could hardly contain my excitement upon seeing the milk choc and white choc fountain.. I could hardly keep my mouth shut when i saw the icecream/waffle counter.. it had jars of peanut butter plus jars of marshmellows,nuts,chocs,jelly beans and even animal biscuits(!)It was totally the stuff of a kid's dream.
talk about taking me to the candy shop. I kicked myself for forgetting to bring my camera along.

And as if the desserts weren't enough to make me melt in happiness, the manager was *melt* so cute. to me, he was gorgeous. my mum made small talk with him and found out he was a mix of filipino and french blood, plus he has worked in paris,NY and even switzerland. girls, you so have to see him. cuz he's young and hot.

the only thing that stopped me from taking a pic of/with him on my phone was a lack of guts.

Now, I'm paying for my gluttony. my tummy feels funny.I never learn..

wen at 6:29 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment