Sunday, July 24, 2005

ET phone home.

That line has got me crying each time ET uttered it.
ET reduced me into a crying marshmellow.

I love the little boy I met today. He called me "princess jiejie" when I walked by him. What a smart little boy. I bet he'll have a way with the girls next time when he grows up.

You know how I usually grouse about nasty cab drivers who bully poor L plate me. I swore they would be the cause of my failure to get my license. But the cabbie I met today was such a jolly guy.
I had a pseudo theory lesson on the way to SSDC in his cab. Upon getting to know that my test was next thurs (hurry folks, wish me luck) he launched into test do and don'ts and told me that the rear view mirror was the "heart" of the car and the side mirrors were the "eyes".. and to top the lesson off, he gave me a demonstration on how to make a left turn.

1. switch on signal.
2.check mirror.
3. check blindspot

and oh yes.. don't get stuck checking the mirror..

wen at 9:37 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment