Thursday, August 11, 2005

august woes.

its august already. 8 months into the year. 3 months to my birthday.another 4 to the end of the year, half way through the end of year 1 as a law student.
i have been attempting to re-orientate myself round this whole new concept of the school year beginning in aug and ending somewhere in the middle of next year. strangely reminds me of french rev.
been doing readings everyday and they either remind me of history notes or econs.

the laptop business has been getting on my nerves.i've been patient. i've paid up ant my laptop is no where in sight.i called apple to bug them and all they could do was to push the blame to the supplier, the middle man. and the man at the notebook centre isn't helping..
he just doesn't get it that it isn't amusing when he tells me on monday:
"oh your laptop isn't here yet. BUT the good thing is i'll get to see you again"

give me a break will you.

and so i ventured back there today to try my luck since they decided not to answer the phones for a day.
and the same guy told me with equal amount of glee:
"... oh then i'll just see you another 3 times or something..."
i walked off before he even finished.

as you get older, things get more complicated. you think too much. you feel responsible. and sometimes, you'll just gladly turn your back on everything and runaway.
i intend to drop my tuition kid cuz i don't think i'm giving her 100% cuz at the end of the day i feel tired already and i really think she deserves better and besides, i really shouldn't waste her money. but i feel bad. i feel responsible. and as i thought about it today.. i felt real crappy because in all sincerity, she really is a nice and good kid to tutor. anyone willing to take over?

sometimes, i wish things didn't have to be as complicated as they were. thinking too much isn't good for the health and soul.

wen at 10:07 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment