Friday, August 26, 2005

because of you

Because of philip ong ala closed memo, I have been deprived of sleep, waking up at 330 in the morning just to work on it. I'm tempted to tell my client to sod off and not make me some crank with eye bags. But my law firm will just close down, along with a thousand and one other possible scenarios that could happen. [ not forgetting a possible split personality-boon&boon]
But I still want to tell philip ong to smack himself and thank me for not wanting to throw him into jail.
*bloody word limits.*

Because of being where i am now, my life is taking on a whole new dimension.My regular bedtime has been extended to nothing short of 1230. I'm too busy to think about the concept of time [days fly by like nobody's business] except with regard to impending deadlines. I havn't had the time to watch a proper tv show and/or read the papers. MSN has become an everyday essential either for the sole leisure activity of the day or just to while away time during boring lectures. The weekend provides scant rest. It has come to a point when I feel guilty about going out. M.U.G.G.I.N.G i swear has become imprinted on my brain one way or another.

Because of this,short respites become extremely precious. the only respites that we get. tea at fosters today felt like pure indulgence. For that 2 hours or so.

Just because. things change. circumstances and people change.

sometimes i feel that i know what i want and yet sometimes i'm confused.

to a friend, based on my opinion, the person in question is just waiting. waiting for clearer indications before further action. wanting to be sure.
because of you.

wen at 11:43 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment