Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I function best with honesty.

Lately, conversations with friends have been rather insightful. heart to heart. i like.
And I'm glad that i can be of use. Providing support when possible. Just being there.
Its funny how i know how to give and give and trust and trust, but actually I'm one of those who needs to take constantly as well. Emotionally that is.
I miss how we could exchange hugs along corridors. I could do with a little more loving. But yes, tete-a-tetes are the best i get now, and i think they are the best.

All the mugging has put me in the 'logical' mode. Disecting conversations into.. "but the first thing you must consider..."
Being impulsive can be fun sometimes.

Sometimes i feel things slipping through my fingers, and i sit there either not knowing what to do/out of passivity. I have yet to figure that out. Friends have left/are leaving soon and I have started to fill that potential gap that they will leave behind. Past all this busy-ness that i'm stuck in, I'll realize that they're half way round the world. Relationships are changing. or have they already changed? Adapting seems so easy..another illusion.


N.B I have just discovered the joy of being wireless at home. It works even in the toilet!

wen at 12:58 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment