Monday, September 19, 2005

more than words



I love the beach. Always do. Always will. there seems to be a calming effect each time I get there and my mind automatically empties itself. A respite away from all these. A place for me to dream. And then I miss OBS. A sanctuary of its own.




i took this out on impulse and I couldn't but help smile when i saw it. i wonder how much do you guys remember of it?



give me the moon and the stars.

I went for a very wet Sunday morning run yesterday which brought to mind Maroon 5's Sunday Morning.

Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would bring me back to you


I ran with Carrie Chong after Su and Nad decided to overshoot Serene Centre and happily leave us both behind. I think there must be something about thinking primarily about getting to KAP Macs because we surprised ourselves for running so much.
I suppose with an end in mind, everything else doesn't matter as much.

Wish it was just as easy with living life.

wen at 12:46 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment