Saturday, September 24, 2005

not nearly close enough.

Boys in green with guns who walk by. Yum. They look so good.
Girls in green who stroll by... oh wait. wrong sex.wrong uniform. The air stewardesses i meant...

Sit back and look at the world pass you by from a different point of view. For a moment, time stops and instead of you being just like one of those hamsters with no life, aimlessly running in the wheel, with the firm belief that it is this running which makes the world spin on its axis, the world spins around you. You're the pivot.

Until reality sucks you back in and you realize that it is hardly another 2 hours before your best friend arrives in the airport to check her stuff in.. another couple of hours before the calories of the star bucks rhumba frap you're drinking will show on your already one to many visible flabs.. and, actually about an hour and a half before you are supposed to finish your contract essay before your self imposed deadline...



With my eyes wide open knowing full well

I could fall from heaven
I could fall I could brake that's the chance that I take
I could fall
Look at me I'm flying, just a breath away from dying
Holding on to her and letting go
As I walk across this wire above a lake of fire
And lean into the wind that starts to blow
With my eyes wide open knowing full well
Do I hide my heart? Do I lock my door?
Do I tear it out so it don't feel no more?
No, I risk it all knowing that I could fall from heaven
I could fall from heaven


I think old friends all leave shoes which are too big to fill.
I'll find new ones alright. I think I already have. :)

We started off with 3. Then there were 2. And now there's only one.

wen at 7:30 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment