Thursday, September 01, 2005

summer loving

I thought today was meant to be a recharge session. But somehow or other, there must have been a power outtage somewhere.

P1010062
the one who acts cool, the one who acts cute, and the i-cant-tahan-anylonger one.

P1010064
fish gone crazy,spongebob square pants, whadever.

P1010060
the originals. which i prefer anytime.

I can't believe wing is leaving on the 19th and flor on the 24th. Who's going to take crazy photos like these with me anymore?


P1010067
i learn something new everyday. there's breadpapa,papa roti.. wats next? suga bread papa


P1010074
fish face. or is it fish food.

P1010081
florrine my babe.

P1010082
I found a new leisure activity. just lying in the sun, looking happy, feeling happy, talking about everything, feeling the breeze, taking crazy photos and just feeling.. good. Just me and my ipod. It seemed to be strangely sensitive today. The songs on shuffle..

Someone like you makes it all worthwhile
Someone like you keeps me satisfied
Someone exactly like you

*
This is my heart bleeding before you, this is me down on my knees
These foolish games are tearing me apart



P1010092
my best friend. my friend since pre-pri. We've come a long way since then.

Sentosa has really affirmed my romantic notions of sunsets and such. Lying on the beach baking in the sun with good company then having a nice dinner by the beach.. that will be nice.

P1010086
P1010084


maybe this is how heaven could be.

wen at 12:52 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment