Wednesday, October 05, 2005

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

1. Do not overestimate yourself when attempting to plan a date. A jogging date with a current ns boy isn't the best idea really. (Especially when the SAF makes him run on a regular basis, and so your idea of jogging is the equivalent to his cooldown speed or something. ) A distance covering macritchie to 5th ave will result in much pain/whining/grumbling. (choose one or choose all)
2. It is really nerve wrecking ordering a bouquet of roses online for your mummy and then sitting at home crossing and uncrossing your fingers that the deliveryman does not lose his way.
3. Going home on a bus makes me feel nostalgic esp when i see the kids in uniform. Though some of em thoroughly get on my nerves. Boys pushing boys to their seats. Kids with huge bags bulldozing their way down the aisle and i get the opportunity of a lifetime in getting whacked by them and/or finding my face a perilous 1 cm away from kissing their bags.
4. My birthday is exactly in a month's time, so I thought there wouldn't be any harm in coming up with a wish list (maybe some kind soul will read this and be nice. all the better if that person in question is a hunk):

-fossil watch
-take me shopping (coming shoping with me will do just fine)
-pretty blingblings ala earrings/necklaces etc (for the uninitiated)
-any exercise stuff (those pretty drifit stuff)
-go paarty (i know.. its like the week before exams or something) bleaghz.
-someone come eat yummy food with me.(waay too many places to go)
-to my parents who will never see this, LET ME DRIVE! *i promise i won't do anything stupid*
(btw, i should go visit thumper one day. just because)
-actually, it doesnt matter about any of the above except the thing about DRIVING. I just want time to spend with friends. :)

5. Sometimes I think i just don't learn (the concept of pain) because another jogging date is in the works. (refer to point 1)
6. I HAATE lizards esp when one decides to jump onto your hand when you open your mailbox.
7.i love geeks


just for the sake of doing so. -postsecret

wen at 6:00 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment