Tuesday, November 08, 2005

19.

and so i've turned 19. Nothing big. Nothing great. Just another year.
But one thing to be thankful for is all the love and care I know I have from those around me.
All those birthday greetings and wishes I got both before, during and after my birthday. :)


A very sweet surprise after sls lecture for both daniel and i. Seeing everyone at the door of the LT, i think my brain just hung. And so did the yummy chocolate banana cake which made my day. Dinner at Noble House was like a big family reunion at those chinese restaurants, except that there was alot more pigging out this time since it was an ala carte buffet. daniel and the crab, al and her tau hu...

with the advent of my birthday came my mum's stamp of approval of my use of the car cuz I took the car from home to sentosa and back to town in a span of a day.


posing with my mum's frigging HUGE retro shades


the imposter.


i think i just woke up.


view of the city skyline from my car.


dinner at chijmes with my surprise bouquet of flowers.


my surprise cake which prior to that had 4 false alarms and much hiding behind some sculpture.


******
life seemed to have stopped after the end of the research binder. it took quite a while to register that it was time to go back to the 'normal' life. after sleeping for 3 hours on a sunday night. i completely concussed on monday afternoon. i almost missed my dinner.
And it is only time for yet another big thing. exams.
a new day has come. but it is bitter-sweet.

wen at 9:29 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment