Thursday, December 01, 2005

growl.

being a self converted hermit at home made me realize so many things:

1. I derive joy from eating cup noodles. (talk about being deprived and all that trans fat)
2. Running and pushing myself till I'm out of breath and sweating like a cow is so much more enjoyable than running home to mug contracts. ( I actually stopped halfway and wondered if i should continue running or turn back home. Reckoned I looked rather much like an idiot. of course running won.)
3. contract makes me dream weird stuff
4. contract makes my brain go wonky. I started typing stuff like promisee in my online conversations UNKNOWINGLY
5. my sleep patterns are screwed. and so are my meal times.
6. i'm getting very restless. daydreaming alot about post fri plans.
7. I like listening to old Savage Garden songs..
8. my brain just kinda stalled...

current spin: come get some, Rooster

Baby it Dont Matter,
Anyone Can See The Signs,
I caught you looking over, with just a little bit of a smile,

Did you ever ask yourself the question
'Where the hell did i go wrong?'
Cos you know when it's true,
I'll be waiting for you,
So tell me how you gonna come, come
Come Get Some.

wen at 9:18 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment