Thursday, December 22, 2005

i find love in this storm.


my junior whui, whom i have not seen in eons.

there's something strangely therapeutic about doing christmas shopping and being adorned with bags on the way home. There's a churning of excitement within me as I try to imagine how that person will react to his/her presents. Of course, which shopping trip will be complete without getting something for myself. The malaise of all girls.
If only christmas shopping could be mutually exclusive with the crowd cuz it makes me feel clautrophobic. But what is orchard road wtihout the crowd at this time of the year.

I had my first night run just last night. And my dear friend who told me that there would only be 2 uphills. -rawr- to you. lentor to sembawang hills and back was just practically fraught with slopes. But the feeling of hanging on and wanting to kickass was what kept me going. -beam-. Aching calfs and feet were totally worth the satisfaction. Nothing comes close to it.
Not even the exhilaration of going into 7-11 with the sole purpose of pigging out after that.

This girl wants to kick somemore ass.

wen at 10:23 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment