Wednesday, December 21, 2005

if not christmas, then when?


It is hardly a week away till christmas and watching Love Actually yesterday seemed like the apt thing to do.

But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this
[picture of a mummy]


Its hardly been 2 full months since I ceclebrated my 19th birthday and the rush of everything has left me breathless. A new house waiting to be filled. I'm in a relatively empty bedroom with my new found internet connection. It feels like a long while since I'e been on the net. My days fillled with things to do, places to go..

mad race to the finish on bikes.

carrie and her -erhem- "laogong"


i'm strangely out of place.

at settlers

trust. it comes easily and all of the world is a happy place to me. I've become harder and more cynical but not worldly enough as far as standards come by. And it is this ability to trust that gets me into trouble.
I try and absorb all emotion as much as I can. Not only mine but others as well.

this christmas, I give thanks to all that I have have. I am blessed.

I wish I saw an end to this offensive. I yearn for the day that the troops put down arms and sign a peace treaty. really. If only everyday was christmas... then there would be love all around.enough for everyone.

maybe i'm too young from keeping this love from going wrong
too young to hold on..
too old to break free and run.

wen at 2:08 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment