Thursday, December 29, 2005

lets play tag.

You know how some things come as a surprise and this was one of them. Precious words from a 'big bro'..

"Those who are open to life's lessons and who do not live on a diet of prejudices are like a blank sheet of paper on which God writes his words in divine ink.

Those who view the world through cynical, prejudiced eyes are like a sheet of paper that has already been filled, and for which there is no room for any new words.

Do not concern yourself with what you know or do not know. Do not think about the past or the future. Merely allow destiny to write the surprises of the present on each new day."


And so since I was tagged by huiling,
5 interesting stuff about myself.

1. I've got big feet. Seriously big feet. And my parents always say i'm like a farmer's daughter or big foot.
2. I've got hairy arms.
3. I'll eat all your veg for you except bitter gourd. Really. All veg.. even alfafa or raw carrots or celery with cheese.
4. Lately, I've come to see the many sides of me, the mugger, the bimbo, the don't f*ck with me alter ego, the fighter.. But the last 2 have been more salient of late.
5. I need lots of security and i'm emotionally high maintenance.

wen at 12:40 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment