Friday, December 16, 2005

mayday. china just got invaded.

I am thankful for my pillars of emotional support. I'm so glad that my pillars never crumbled. I might have grown stronger and been in a much more capable position of singing " I will survive" but the need for my pillars of support is still there. I'm pretty much an all-inclusive person. I loathe to cut anyone out of my circle of trust. I don't have it in me to do this. I'm too much of a softie. But I guess I'll learn if I have to.
I think too much about what everyone feels. I'm pretty much a heart person. And it just boggs me whenever I know that someone is down in the dumps. Sometimes I wish I wasn't this way. Having to bother so much with everyone.
But I guess I'll learn to cope.

If only everyday was a Sentosa day. The sun sand and the sea always does it for me. without fail.

the pimp and his girls.

joel n boon.


potter fans.



Just the other day I dreamt such vivid dreams. Some dreams stick. Some you wake up with a vague impression. Some you forget.
I dreamt of a dog and her name was tasha..

wen at 11:33 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment