Friday, December 09, 2005

this leap of faith.

Share my life, take me for what I am
Cause I'll never change all my colors for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do


Change has to be one of the most under rated words of all time. Too many implications. Too many emotions.
Sometimes I feel that I've grown so much in a year and feel unstoppable and invincible. This wonder-woman feeling of mine most certaainly doesn't last and it doesn't take much to take the air out of me. Then it's back to square 1.
I'm moving house soon and have started packing my life into boxes and throwing out remnants of the past. Throwing out my JC notes was difficult. There was an attachment and memory with every single piece of paper I put into the box meant for the recycling truck. It was only the beginning. There is the latent excitement of moving on to something brand new something to call my own again, but I battle this feeling of inertia. Unwillingness to get out of what I'm comfortable with now. (though my present place is in a total mess)
If only everything were as easy as placing bits and pieces of my life into boxes.

I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
I Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide


There's nowhere to hide.
So much has happened in a year. It was just 9 months ago that I got my A level results, not long ago that I was still working a 5 day week, not very far away that I went through the entire process of getting into law school. It almost feels like I travelled through a wrinkle in time.
(oh my goodness. revelation. I just realized i attended jared n friends commissioning parade without knowing it. remember going there for fun with other RJ ppl cuz RJ asked for ppl to attend. found the booklet while packing my stuff and spotted jared's name in it. hurhur.)


i found my rgs class photo!


Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing
If I don't have you,


i've changed as well..
harder. louder. more opinionated. more independent. more daring.
choose one.
you don't learn until you've gone through it.

You see through, right to the heart of me
You break down my walls with the strength of your love
I never knew love like I've known it with you
Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to



photo-whoring

wen at 2:22 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment