Thursday, December 29, 2005

too lost in you.

In the still of the night, I hear nothing else except the loud music from my mac. Getting lost in it. Such a heady feeling-losing yourself, it is the same with falling in love. But sometimes, love fails and that heady feeling becomes the empty feeling of losing yourself in a black endless conundrum. And sometimes, it's not love that I need, it is friends that i need. I thank the precious one who called me on christmas day all the way from paris and sent me a postcard from faraway italy, the precious in london who left me with very simple words but those were words of great comfort, the one who gave me the boost when i needed it, the one who gave me a hug at the lift landing...
It is so that I think I should do a tribute to all the friends in my life and thank them for being who they are.








I hate having to become cynical about things. Why can't everyone just see the good in people the way I do?
But I'm afraid thats not how the world works, you say.
I feel battle weary all of a sudden. Watching the battle scene in Narnia just made me want to fight for something that i believe wholeheartedly in.
"Are you with me?
'Till the death."

Where do I place this belief of mine in?

wen at 1:06 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment