Monday, January 02, 2006

amore

"I guarantee that we'll have tough times and I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life cause I know in my heart you're the only one for me"



where are you to say these words to me and i know then in my heart that i made no mistake?

2005 has been a tumultous year.
2006 will be a year of discovery.

2005 has been a year when i found and lost.
2006 will be a year where i will be found. hopefully.

2005 has been quiet.
2006 will be louder.

2005 has been a year of love.
2006 will be a year of love and loving.

if 2005 has been a year of finding my direction through the fog,
2006 will be a year of clarity and focus.

all these, i promise.

wen at 2:07 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment