Wednesday, January 18, 2006

hit me baby one more time

This sem has me feeling that people have experienced much. Felt too much, thought too much, dabbled in too much, burnt on the fingers too much. Jaded in the end.
i'm so hollow, baby
I wish things that happened every day brought me as much laughter as the simple things which happen from time to time. Wednesday floorball sessions which end up with me being whacked in the eye by the ball-coughcough-, catfights( there were no snarls, j chen), whacking your otherhalves. Watching the retriever chase the maltese around a helpless squating friend brought tears to my eyes.
Looking forward to simple things make me much happier as well.
The end of the school week, a concert to attend, a movie to watch, a new love in my life. ;)

Sometimes, its so great to hang out with friends and feel like nothing has changed, even though my powers of perception might have been slightly impaired, in light of quite a bit of drinking, inluding beer that tasted like vile kopi-o:
mag,me,lim

with the birthday boy

the 'hum-sum' officer Ang who 'crubs'.

wen at 11:44 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment