Thursday, February 02, 2006

drink and make merry

The weekend has been an amalgation of much visiting much stuffing my face with ba kwa and yu sheng and good food, and (not so)much collecting of ang pows. It feels so strange and yet exciting when i discover that my cousin was actually classmates with a certain contract tutor (B.ong) and then i realize that her husband was SLS's T.Es JC classmate. the noise that my cousin and i were making while somewhat gossiping over tutors who were around during her time and ARE still around was insane. This same illuminating visit which i made to my grandma's house just reaffirmed my belief that english guys know how to be incredibly charming cuz my uncle's friend who was there took a good hard look at the huge ring on my finger and then proceeded to kiss it.. or maybe he was just high on the bubbly.

my precocious little nephew


Then there was that long overdue supper, crazy mahjong sessions which lasted all the way until 530 am in the morning complete with screams, vindictive bitching over the table over tiles ( ala " wentu! you have a tummy!!") and more steamboats...



Law Bash was last night and the pageant preview was just smashing:

this is the result of drinkin vodka sprite out of a macdonolds cup and getting a wee bit high prior to the actual event

germ,kai, twee.

dalena.


j chen, i'm how nice. take photos of you. -erhem-


with hawwt pageant nominees.



And, just because i'm a photowhore, and i have not done this in a long long time, (please do bear with me, my baobeis will understand)


Heart don't fail me now
Courage don't desert me

Don't turn back now that we're here
People always say life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear

Or how the road can seem so long
Or how the road can seem so vast
Courage see me through
Heart i'm trusting you

wen at 10:10 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment