Thursday, February 09, 2006

idare.

It was the start of the week when I saw that sunset.
A quiet Monday at my reservoir.
It made me feel so small. To see the rays filter through the clouds like one of those picture postcards.
It made me feel so in awe. To behold the colours of the sky.
Then Switchfoot started playing on my ipod.
Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence


If coming to existence meant being heralded with a view like this, it would all be worth it.
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before


All of a sudden, all the pain of running and feeling like crap was worth it and i just felt ready to push new boundaries.
The tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here


Salvation is within.

wen at 7:13 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment