Saturday, April 29, 2006

happy endorphines

and so it is one down. and another 2 to go. this put me in a very happy mood last night. ( I know i know. its the night before crim) but my best friend's wedding is my all time favourite show. So i decided to watch the first half of the show because the second half will only make me cry. The idea of loving someone but then watching that opportunity to make things good pass you by and loving is really knowing when to let go. sometimes love just isn't enough is it? i'm still in denial. i'm still not watching the second disc yet.
This has to be one of my favourite scenes where george bursts out into song. I never knew rupert everett could sing so well. and darn, i wish he wasn't gay in the show.. RawR. But this scene is just, timeless. Enjoy and up the notch on the love scale.


Happy feelings continued.. notwithstanding a crim paper. I've become totally impervious to all feelings after any paper. Its just another one down. Its always fun to troop down and take up one loooong table at sushi tei and then proceed to make lots and lots of noise. I guess, red was THE lucky colour today and i love my girls in law school. (and eye candies too. ) :)

on another note, i can't believe i got all excited when i found out about dash's possible parentage/bloodline. My neighbour who is an experienced dog breeder came over to see dashy boy and said that he is a possible mix between a retriever and some korean breed. now, i've heard the bit about golden retrievers from quite a number of people. But the korean breed, now thats a first.So, i've found out. Dash is possibly and most probably a ,Korean Jindo. gee, my dog, is one exotic boy.
Pure bred Jindos which are actually hunting dogs, really smart, really agile. (some crazy fella clocked 35 miles per hour. how fast is that?) Jindos will test boundaries to establish themselves at the top of dog hierarchies--a true alpha dog--due to the way in which the breed evolved.If left alone by itself for a long stretch, it finds its own entertainment.They are independent dogs and have a will of their own.
these are the korean jindos:


this is MY DASH



see the resemblence?

i'm counting down and hanging on. i can't wait to feel the sun on my face. i can't wait to laugh and just have fun. no strings attached. i can't wait to give hugs. i can't wait to laugh with the people who matter.


Would you save me from this place… adore me
Until my body melts away… explore me
I'm makin' rainbows in my mind
To watch a new world, grow inside

Can I dissolve into you… yeah
Fallin' to this sky so blue

Sunrise, sunrise, sunrise
Can you feel it now?
Sunrise, sunrise, sunrise
Can you feel it now?

Can I dissolve into you… allow me
To fall into the sky so blue… surround me
With every color in your heart… to suit me
And we'll wake up, in the morning sun

wen at 10:04 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment