Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm hanging on and fighting strong.

yesterday it rained. mist hung over the puddle-soaked ground. hanging on by a moment was on repeat. distraction.
Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you....

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind


its a beautiful song i realized.
i should play it during my wedding. or better still. my hubby should sing this to me. alright. to add to my list of requirements of my ideal guy. able applicants please tell me. hur.


today, the sun was out. pockets of cold air around and running through them and smiling 5 times ( i counted) at the other regulars kept me going. even that powered indian army regular ( i made that up. i assume he is. one half of that power packed army duo. i love the other guy's tan by the way), when we met for a second time smiled and pointed at his watch and gave me a thumbs up. yay.
pain but i found my drive today. to just keep going.

in other news, i shall play my part as marketing com. please come for LAW BASH

wen at 7:15 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment