Friday, May 26, 2006

Ice Ice Baby

For the second time in my life, I went ice skating yesterday. It started out really cold at the rink but i think thereafter, i generated alot more heat screaming for help every 10 seconds and trying hard not to fall flat and the only method i know how to stop myself is to crash into people then hang on to them.
my wonderful friends who were always there for me...

NOT
I provided alot of entertainment for the nice folks i know from law school. They found a new doll for themselves yesterday. Instead of "press here for sound" it was like, poke her to hear short squeal, shake her to hear loud scream, take her on HIGH SPEED around the rink to hear prolonged loud scream.. you get the idea. And their wonder move: what happens when you put her in the middle of the rink?
One word: vulnerable

but its alright, i still love this bunch. Its amazing how they can make 1 day out with them so much fun.


Amazing what 1 token can do. Much entertainment with photo hunt!

this would have been a really nice photo if not for the hand


I love how things can be spontaneous at times.. like how we decided to go down to town for dinner where service at this place was TERRIBLE. i was prepared to smack them all. OR how we decided to watch the e 1045 x-men show and then go shopping prior to that. X-men was nothing short of enjoyable.. not because it was a mind-blowing movie but because the plot had so many holes it was bordering on the hilarious.I could predict lines.. I was trying hard not to laugh during emotional parts.. my dear friend was so freaked out by the number of needles in the show and how 'scary' it was, she was practically jumping in her seat in front of me and going 'farrrk'.. I think she was more scary than anything else. :P

I've been happy! like really happy.. :) i think i scared hanting last night in the cab last night just laughing alot on the way back.. sorry dude. heh. But when I think about certain stuff coupled with the fantastic weather, i.e. sun, i get this bubbly feeling within me and i just wanna smile.

//Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smilin back at me
Dancin in moonlight
I know you are free
Cuz I can see your star
Shinin down on me

wen at 11:21 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment