Thursday, May 18, 2006

Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet..

I know I have friends I love. I have friends I know I can trust and depend on. This break is but a time to pick up from where we left off, and find each other again. I feel it in my bones. I've been suffering from withdrawal symptoms ever since I've been back. ( I know, yes, j chen, one more word, and you'll slap me) But one reason why I enjoyed myself so much yesterday was because it seemed that if i closed my eyes, I could almost feel back there again. Close. Almost. like paradise.
Friends, who find joy in wearing shades indoors. I quote: "sun too bright.." *whips out shades*. hurhur.

And because we love jared so, we decided to take a photo. Without him. while he was walking towards us.


The sun was good. The feeling was right. I found my favourite spot in Sentosa. Legs hanging off the edge. I think we found the balance. Throwing nukes at each other. (that is the epitome of our friendship.) Talking with a friend, I never quite got the chance to. Not quite the way we did yesterday. Both, missing the place we were just 2 weeks ago.
Tioman Buddies. I think the Tioman sun did us good. Brown as berries now we are. Though when you get back, my friend, you are going to be black.



But of course, as good friends, how could we forget.. our mission for the day.

glowing white is cool. But he needed a TAN. And help we gave.

Its ok. We never played 'colour'. We love you all the same. Really.

Everyone smile now!

Although guys may be 22, I swear they will forever be 16.

Sentosa should hire us for their adverts. This is the classic 'happy' photo.

I had the first ambulance ride in my life. It was an experience I must say. Though I apologize for getting the seat really sandy. Ali chia. please, no more turning around for you. f.r.a.g.i.l.e. i say. you sit down during law camp alright..


__________
Just a few days ago... our lawr tgs had a combined bbq.. Karen will be proud of us i think. :P all that drinking and rubbish.


It's going to be the World Cup really soon. And I can hardly wait. Just the other day I went back to my old place to clear some of my stuff and i found my rgs class video. I watched it again. It was World Cup fever during that time and our class did crazy ass things.. vandalizing the blackboard at the back of the class with names like oliver khan and attempting to cancel out others.. going down to padang to watch the semi-finals and screaming along with the rest of the crowd.. playing floorball almost every pe lesson then going nuts whenever we scored a goal ala world cup style.. 4 years has since passed, and yet everything is still fresh. Rg has really left a deep impression on me and helped made me the person I am now and provided me with many valuable memories. Back then, I thought that it would never end..problems i had then seem so trivial now.. They all faded to make way for something better..
I can't wait to go back to the new RJ with the bunch for good ol canteen food.
all things eventually straighten themselves out for the better. have faith.
Quote of the day:

//Sapphire, and faded jeans i hope you get your dreams
Just go ahead, let your hair down
You're gonna find yourself, somewhere, somehow

wen at 11:02 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment