Saturday, May 27, 2006

tagged.

Name five of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used:

1. runs at my reservoir. i get beautiful skies each time and i love the feeling of being in control of everything. no one but me.
2. making people smile. it makes me happy too.
3. hugs. give me the warm fuzzy feeling.
4. sun, sand and sea. i love this combi and will not take anything less.
5. just being with the people who matter. that comfortable silence even if we don't talk.

and just because i'm greedy i'll add something else:
anticipation of the return of ppl i love.
and yes, my queens, i'll roll out the red carpet.


//I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

wen at 11:14 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 3:34 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Roll that carpet!

 

Post a Comment