Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Girls aloud.

It has been more than 9 months since I last went out with these 2 and i almost forgot how all of us seem to be on crack each time we get together. Alot of crazy loud shrieks, giggles and random rubbish. ponana!I think no one understands the statement that we've "changed alot but are still fundamentally the same"better than these 2.
After going one big round, we've met again.. all as swinging singles. I decided to drive them to rochester since i heard the waiters there and the chocolate cake were oh so yum. My dear madames.. were so tickled that i was their driver for the night. lots of giggles complete with a live commentary as i drove.

"ohh the food isn't here yet... time to take photos! oh the drinks aren't here yet... you know what to do!"



it was great chilling at the bar upstairs where it was quiet and cosy. It felt great. a real girls night out complete with the friendly bartender who was so endearing when he was so happy that he made the ikan billis with apricots in them. ( don't ask me why). We spent a good part of our time fishing out the apricot bits. He got even cuter when he refused to get us our bill until we tried his new concoction- tiramisu. lovely.


Babe, this is for you..


//I'm not waitin' around for a man to save me
(Cause I'm happy where I am)
Don't depend on a guy to validate me
I don't need to be anyone's baby
(Is that so hard to understand?)
No I don't need another half to make me whole

Make your move if you want
Doesn't mean I will or won't
I'm free to make my mind up
You either got it or you don't

wen at 10:35 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment