Saturday, June 24, 2006

She's the man..

in Jared's words, I'm "half a guy" already. I'm slowly morphing. *oh the horror* I've not gone shopping for the last couple of weeks and the great mango sale hasn't had an impact on me and my wallet. Or maybe its just a case of out of sight out of mind. It was how someone suddenly exclaimed during supper at Adam road last night that hey i was the only girl. But yes, the stuff I've found myself to enjoy are strangely guy-ish. Each night, I end up asking people if we're watching soccer tonight. And it is at this point in time that i say that i'm not turning into a guy because i still appreciate eye candy like the yummy spanish team. But i do know what is an off side! (stupid joel. underestimate me) I hang out with the guys and i'm starting to talk like them. Tsk.
And then there is the thing about me happily getting sweaty in the sun.. wanting to play soccer, floorball and what not. hey its lots of fun! And how i would gladly give up shopping for the beach.

I've come to enjoy watching soccer at the prata place. the crowd, the noise, how i can just cross my legs on the chair with my iced holicks and then scream like a mad woman each time there's a goal. Beats going to bars and pubs anytime. I think i've watched so much soccer everynight that i already know the same ol out of point advertisements they play at every halftime.

i'm sorry guys.. but this is frickin' adorable


( i stole this from wingyee
I like how there's an ease in calling friends down to hang out with other friends. Makes me all very happy. its always nice to have a fresh face around. I wish everyone worked the same way.

Sometimes i think i can get reaaally stubborn as well. or maybe it was just a matter of stupid pride. My calf muscles started cramping up today but i refused to stop and walk. I only stopped to stretch then continued running. Gloria Gayner's I will Survive saw me through. Ok, Today was one of those days when i wished i didn't have so much muscle on my calfs and i figured i was being really stupid. But i just didn't wanna walk. argh. But when i finally gave in to my legs and decided to stop midway and sit down n stretch, i realised how much i was missing just running along and not stopping at all for that wonderful sunset and breeze. it was like a moment for me myself and i. nothing else.
I haven't really had much time to do stuff like this the past 2 weeks or so. They just went by in a flash. In school for dry runs and such. Law camp is on monday and I'm officially a year 2. Up till now i still can't help but wonder where all the time in between went.. 1 year. 12 months. 365 days. A crazy number of things that happened in between...
One song. And i look back. We've come full circle.

this is what we do during law camp prep. Find lanyards and be cool!


And i stole more photos from my baobei:




//Follow your heart
Your intuition
It will lead you in the right direction
Let go of your mind
Your Intuition
Is easy to find
Just follow your heart baby

wen at 9:13 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment