Thursday, July 13, 2006

numb

3 shots 1 housepour later and i wasn't even vaguely high. Maybe it was the coffee i had earlier or maybe it was just me being distracted. ( if i had a choice, I would have gone on a long run instead. )
thanks for the excellent company though.


I want to keep the faith still. I don't wanna have to change the way i thought this place was meant to be.
And as i oscillate, trying to find the balance, i find myself asking why.

I'm just waiting for the skies to clear.

Have not heard this in awhile. until just earlier on, at phuture.
//I’m tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless
Lost under the surface
Don’t know what you’re expecting of me
Put under the pressure
Of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I’ve become so numb, I can’t feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I’m becoming this
All I want to do
Is be more like me, and be less like you

wen at 5:44 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment