Thursday, July 20, 2006

shake it like a polaroid picture.

I'm trying hard to hold on to the images and the brilliant colours of the past 3 days. But maybe I shouldn't will it to be this way, before, like sand, it slips through my fingers. Maybe, if I close my eyes, I'll dream those happy feelings again.

running away from cats.lots of Coldplay blasting on my ipod speakers. lots of seafood. the obligatory booze sessions both in the pool and in the rooms. naptime by the pool on the deckchairs. competing with houseflies for meals. out and away in our own little boat for a day of snorkling.


The crash of the waves. The evening sun, the sand between my toes. And as I look out to sea, everything seems to be taken out into sea. Nothing left. Only a serene sense of being.
I miss Tioman. Or rather, the sense of the being away from everything else. And I knew I was entitled to forget about everything else except my island getaway.

Now that I'm back, lets face the music and dance. Don't wanna cling on to any driftwood, I'll just walk this through on my own. How I think I shouldn't show any sign of weakness.

on the way there


gorgeous sunsets. living the life.


what we do best.. chilling in the pool (complete with the drunk guy who dancing ontop of the bar table and into the bar counter)

my very own corona advert

our day of ultimate paradise



more pool fun


I saw the stars in Tioman. And how they shined for you...


One special moment. One special place.
Let's just live for the moment.

//Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something.

wen at 11:32 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment