Monday, August 28, 2006

because its monday..

and no longer the big social event at timbre on saturday night which just ended up in me spending more money at the flea market..


...nor is it MOS on a friday night where..

Jared pops up in photos he isn't meant to be in...

***
..I wake up to a nagging mother..
..I scratch the car and chip off paint off the side of the garage pillar while reversing. The part of my brain which controls my sense of estimation and judgement and spatial ability obviously doesn't work well on a monday morning. oh right, familiarity breeds complacency, which then comes with a price to pay.
.. I spill coffee in the study room, over my company lecture notes which then proceed to go into the bin after my staring at them dismally for awhile. Re: functionality of brain as above. I sat there blinking before running around trying to get tissue to clear the mess.
.. I have some idiot horning at me at the U-turn because she obviously is blind to the fact that there are oncoming cars, which then ends up with my going bleagh bleagh pffftt at her.

I guess the red top and red shoes today weren't enough...


Maybe I should have taken it one level up n do what the chinese say: red undies for luck.

//You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride

wen at 11:50 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment