Friday, August 04, 2006

closing time; i know who i want to take me home..

It has been awhile hasn't it. Gatherings too far and few, too much to catch up on. Each a different life, but yet, all a rgs girl at heart.
-cue screams at each new addition to the table- A crash course on what everyone is doing, attempts to find out about 'missing' people, a quick survey on everyone's love lives, -more screams-, and then with every gathering, comes the reminescing.. things we never grow tired of talking about. From those sec 3 days of Mr Gomez and netball carnival memories that once seemed fantastic, now provide fodder for entertainment to ah hoon in sec 4 and attempts to recall seating arrangements, things we all hold dear.

RGS will always be a special place to me, all those nooks and crannies that we had a love-hate relationship with, from the amphi theatre to the Responsible Thinking Classroom to the canteen and our classrooms. How some things will be universal to all RGS girls, walking hand in hand down those corridors, decorating/vandalizing our lockers, Fried Chicken days from the malay stall, how we would always waste lesson time by going on long toilet trips.
To my dear class, thanks for everything. :) (thank goodness for the sec 4 class video we had)

And then what would a gathering like this be without lots of photo whoring.

the people who turned up. yayness!


the silly girl who started tearing when her cake came.i hope you had a good surprise.


my lovely baobeis *airkiss*


i have not seen these girls in ages.
(clockwise from left: flora//sarah n flor//wing,fi,grace//409 spsls:annette,joni,shob,wing)



and the photo whoring continues into MOS burger where we come to a unanimous decision that it has perfect lighting


one last parting shot


*******
sometimes, you just feel like losing yourself..
..to stop thinking..
..to the embrace of the night.
... and then hope to be found.


//And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I dont know which way Im going
I dont know which way Ive come

Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears
For you Ive waited all these years
For you Id wait till kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me

wen at 2:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment