Tuesday, September 12, 2006

life is too short to dance with ugly men...

so says flor who must think that is the advice i should heed. (not that i've ugly men in my life at the moment. in fact i have no man to speak of.) Somehow, the issue of my present singlehood keeps cropping up. The guy who washes my hair at the salon waxes lyrical on the boons of singledom when he finds out that i wasn't in fact going to meet my (non-existant)boyfriend after that; as does my hairstylist who was nursing a hangover after getting back from zouk at 6am the night before as he cut my hair , eyebrows raised and an emphatic "why??" escapes him when i tell him that i'm single.

dude.. whadya mean why???

my hip and happening hairstylist who is a zoukie then invites me to hang out with the 'boys' the next time i'm there. Join the swinging singles i hear him say.

but i say, life is too short to not spend it with gfs like these who can't quite get enough of the camera. So while we make a toast to singlehood, my dear girls one fine day we'll meet not in our present status. Flor with your psc scholar dude(haha. just kidding) and Wing with one of your exotic hunks.

in the meantime... ask for nothing less but the best.

aunty leung's legendary cheesecake and wonderful yumyum for the tumtum/with foo,sarah,ams whom i have not seen in soo long/wing with her mum and bro

love love

loof

everyone now. minus cheeko uncles in the background.-jamie's blog


shameless photo whoring

and we just can't stop

i heart you


//Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you
And there's no cure
And no way to be sure

wen at 6:53 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment